ABOUT NAFA - BOARD OF DIRECTORS - STAFF - STRATEGY - BYLAWS (pdf)
NAFA has a five part strategy including:
- Business Development : An Assessment of the Potential for Aboriginal Business Development in the Ontario Forest Sector (July 1995) Executive Summary with order info.
- First Nations Control of Forest Management : Providing support to First Nations who are working to gain control of reserve forest lands.
- Education, Training & Employment : Info on Aboriginal participation, why Aboriginal students should consider a career in natural resource management, education institutions, and more.
- Tools For Aboriginal Communities To Promote Good Forest Land Management Practices.
- Advocacy & Policy : NAFA's involvement in "multi-stakeholder" processes from National Forest Strategy to Criteria & Indicators for Sustainable Forest Management to forest certification to international forest policy development.